The 100 oz silver bars provide an easy way to invest in silver and are practical and simple to store and transport. Since you are paying a lower premium over the silver spot price, the larger the bar, the more value it offers. These bars offer investors an excellent return on their silver while maintaining liquidity and storage convenience. The 100 ounce silver bars can serve as an excellent choice to diversify your investment portfolio.
Why Should you Buy 100 oz Silver bars?
When entering the precious metals market, investors often go with silver. When bought in volume, 100 oz silver bars offer excellent value. In general, 100 oz silver bars for sale are made especially for investors and have only the essential markings etched on them, such as the weight, purity, metal content, and the logo of the mint or refinery. Most importantly, larger silver bars like these have a higher silver per ounce price than the same quantity of smaller bars. For instance, a 100 oz silver bar is preferable for those looking to buy in bulk because its price per ounce of silver is lower than that of 100 different 1 oz silver bars.
Popular 100 oz Silver bars
100 Oz Silver bars are often sold as mint-branded products. Most silver bars of this weight are cast bars made by melting silver and then pouring it into pre-shaped molds. The bars are then allowed to cool while being imprinted with conventional engravings. Here are some of the popular ones:
- 100 oz Silver Towne Pony Express Cast Bar: Minted in The United States of America by SilverTowne Mint
- 100 oz Silver Nadir Bar: Minted by Nadir Refining- a highly respected world refinery accredited by the London Good Delivery Association (LBMA) for both gold and silver.
- 100 oz Silver Germania Cast Bar: 999.9 fine LBMA-certified silver bar- a Germania Mint’s new investment product line.
- 100 oz silver JBR bar: A finely crafted bar made of recycled silver with the finesse of .999 by JBR Recovery Ltd.
- 100 oz silver Engelhard bar: .999 fine Silver Bar is sourced from the secondary market with high-quality assurance.
- 100 oz British Great Engravers: Three Graces silver bar: Designed by highly respected Royal Mint engraver Daniel Thorne.
- Valcambi 100 oz Silver bar: Issued by Valcambi Suisse in Balerna, Switzerland, with 999.0 finesse.
- 100 oz silver Britannia Bar: Minted by The Royal Mint and features a fresh design of Britannia by Jody Clark, the mint’s Chief Engraver.
- 100 oz Asahi silver bar: Issued by Asahi- the highly esteemed refiner and manufacturer of fine precious metals.
- Silver 100 oz Scottsdale KING Stacker bar: Produced and branded by Scottsdale Mint, this bar comes with the most distinctive and attractive hallmark in the industry.
Benefits of Buying Silver bars
The silver bar is one of the most basic types of silver bullion investment. Silver bars are available in many different forms, shapes, and weights. For those wishing to buy in bulk, the larger the silver bar, the more valuable it is. Here are the benefits of buying 100 oz silver bars for sale:
More Silver for the Money you Spend
The cost per oz of silver bars is far lower than that of smaller silver coins, which is their primary benefit. Due to the low price of silver, it is possible to purchase silver bars in large quantities, such as 100 oz. In addition, silver bars are more affordable per ounce since their production costs are lower. Therefore, you can get more silver for your money when you buy a bar.
Ease of Storage
Silver bars can be stored more easily because of their practical size, which is perfect for stacking. In addition, many merchants will place your silver in safe vaults on your behalf. Since the bars are rectangular and take up less space, storing them inside your home vault is also a cakewalk.
Since silver bars are not considered legal tender, the tax would not apply to any profits you made at the time of sale. Therefore, by selling some before and some after the tax year ends, you can ensure that the annual allowance is not exceeded and no tax is due.
Additional Silver bars for you
For investors who desire silver at a reasonable price that is also simple to transport and sell, 100 oz silver bars are excellent. You can buy silver bars in other sizes to diversify your collection or investment portfolio. One of the popular sizes is 1 oz silver bars. Here are some of the investors’ favorites-
- Argor Heraeus 1 oz silver bars: come with 999.0 finesse and the assayer’s mark, issued by Swiss Argor-Heraeus refiner and manufacturer
- Aztec Calendar 1 oz silver bars: have quite elaborate designs that honor Aztec culture and history, produced by Golden State Mint.
- Scottsdale Archangel Michael 1 oz silver bars: sealed in an airtight capsule with the Scottsdale Mint Lion Hallmark.
- Geiger Edelmetalle Square 1 oz silver bars: produced by world-renowned Geiger Edelmetalle of Germany, comes with a special blue-coating security feature.
When buying precious metals, silver is a very trustworthy and economical choice. Due to its dual uses as an industrial tool and as an investment, silver is in rising demand. As industrial demand grows, it is anticipated that the price of silver will eventually climb. Therefore, purchasing bars gives you a chance to secure excellent value and expect future revenue. Whether you want to buy 1 oz silver bars or 100 oz silver bars for sale, BOLD Precious Metals has the best-in-class collection of BU silver metal bars in various sizes exclusively available from prominent refiners and mints mentioned above. Visit their official website to have a look at their precious metal collection.